Since 2013, Regenesis has offered The Regenerative Practitioner series to over 400 practitioners around the world. In 2020, we are offering this course in seven cities while growing a system of continuing education offerings for TRP series graduates.
- You often see bigger potential than is being realized on the projects you’re involved in but haven’t found a way to help your collaborators and/or clients see and align with that potential.
- You know that sustainability will never accomplish its aims if we can’t change the way we think and work, but you’re not sure how to achieve this.
- Your work is important and meaningful to you, but you still feel the drive to learn and develop along a path so that your work and the essence of “who you are” become further and further integrated.
- You have a track record of accomplishment, and yet you continually see possibilities beyond the level that you are currently able to realize.
If so, you may be a good candidate for the series. Recently we offered a free webinar for those who’d like to learn a bit more about the course. You can watch the video recording of the webinar here.
- Greater ability to assess design and development practices for their regenerative potential;
- A deeper understanding of how regenerative development unfolds at the project and community level;
- Greater ability to define how a regenerative approach would apply to various sectors and fields of practice relevant to your work;
- Increased capacity to manage complexity as a means to deliver greater value to clients and stakeholders;
- Strategies for growing a successful regenerative practice; and
- The support of a local learning community of peers and colleagues who share your commitment to creating profoundly innovative work in service to a healthier community and world.
For more information about the content covered in the series, you may download the course syllabus.
Photo credits, top to bottom: View by Ryan Wong, Light by Vincent Guth. Illustrations by Ian Durneen.